Margaret Chwyl has over 30 years of applied experience with a wide range of accounting and general office management. With the experience and training she has gathered throughout her career, Margaret now works with companies on setting up and improving business management and administration practices based around the popular accounting program, Sage 50 Accounting (formerly Sage Simply Accounting).
Based in Fort St. John, BC Margaret has a background in working with companies of all types, specifically firms providing products and services to the oil and gas industry. She is able to work with clients one on one in the Fort St. John and Dawson Creek, BC area and is also available to work with companies remotely.
As a certified Sage 50 Accounting consultant, Margaret has in-depth knowledge and training of how the software works and the best way to integrate the software into your company and fit the office management workflow within your other business systems.
- Setup of Sage 50 Accounting and other business systems
- One-on-one training and support
- Remote Access for managing business systems
- Migration from other accounting systems such as Quickbooks to Sage 50 Accounting
- Improving business control and management practices
- Accounts payable and receivable setup and management
- Prepaid expenses
- Payment systems such as credit card processing systems and reconciliation
- Cash control
- PST and GST Remittances
- Payroll Setup
- WCB Remittances
- Financial reports
- Year-end preparations
- Secure sending of sensitive data and/or large files via e-courier